Keywords
Collection #
Collection Name Collection #
Author Date
Description
Microfilm Number
Series Number

Cambridge Chronicle Collection

MSA SC 1042
Dates1824-1825
Mediumelectronic
RestrictionsNo restrictions
Storage00/09/09/10
Description
Electronic only.

Originals from MSA SC 6044, on deposit from the Dorchester County Historical Society

History
(Cambridge, Dorchester County: Luther M. Scott) The Cambridge Chronicle began publication in 1822[?] and ceased April 2, 1825. It was published weekly. Title history based on December 25, 1824 [v. 2, no. 41]. Variant titles include the Cambridge Chronicle and Eastern Shore Advertiser. The newspaper was continued by the Cambridge Chronicle and E. Shore Advertiser (Cambridge: 1825).

Collection Inventory
Series 1: Electronic Images
Microfilm Inventory

This information resource of the Maryland State Archives is presented here for fair use in the public domain. When this material is used, in whole or in part, proper citation and credit must be attributed to the Maryland State Archives. PLEASE NOTE: Rights assessment for associated source material is the responsibility of the user.


Tell Us What You Think About the Maryland State Archives Website


[ Archives' Home Page ||  All About Maryland ||  Maryland Manual On-Line ||  Reference & Research
Search the Archives ||  Education & Outreach ||  Archives of Maryland Online ]


Governor    General Assembly    Judiciary    Maryland.Gov   


© Copyright November 24, 2017 Maryland State Archives