Keywords
Collection #
Collection Name Collection #
Author Date
Description
Microfilm Number
Series Number

Trinity Church Collection

MSA SC 2614
Dates1845-1903
MediumMicrofilm
RestrictionsNo restrictions
StorageMicrofilm only
Film Number(s)SCM 247-1
Description
Trinity Church, Protestant Episcopal, Baltimore City, last located Broadway and Pratt streets: parish register 1845-1903; vestry minutes 1879-1904.
History
Trinity Church was established in 1845 and closed in 1904.

Collection Inventory
Series 1: Miscellaneous
Microfilm Inventory
Microfilm Series

This web site is presented for reference purposes under the doctrine of fair use. When this material is used, in whole or in part, proper citation and credit must be attributed to the Maryland State Archives. PLEASE NOTE: The site may contain material from other sources which may be under copyright. Rights assessment, and full originating source citation, is the responsibility of the user.


Tell Us What You Think About the Maryland State Archives Website


[ Archives' Home Page ||  Maryland Manual Online ||  Reference & Research
Search the Archives ||  Education & Outreach ||  Archives of Maryland Online ]


Governor    General Assembly    Judiciary    Maryland.Gov   


© Copyright May 21, 2019 Maryland State Archives