Keywords
Collection #
Collection Name Collection #
Author Date
Description
Microfilm Number
Series Number

Cecil Republican and Farmers' and Mechanics' Advertiser Collection

MSA SC 3321
Dates1832-1833
MediumOriginal, microfilm
RestrictionsRESTRICTED: Do not circulate originals without the permission of the Registrar or the Director of the Maryland Newspaper Project
StorageContact the Department of Special Collections for location.
Film Number(s)SCM 7324
Description
Newspaper, Cecil Republican and Farmers' and Mechanics' Advertiser
History
(Elkton, Cecil County: [s. n])

The Cecil Republican and Farmers' and Mechanics' Advertiser began publication in 1832 and ceased in 1834. It was published weekly. Title history based on December 22, 1832 [v. 1, no. 33]. The newspaper was continued by the Cecil Gazette, and Farmers' and Mechanics' Advertiser (Elkton: 1834).

This project was made possible through funds provided by the Maryland State Archives and the United States Newspaper Program of the Library of Congress and the Office of Preservation, National Endowment for the Humanities.

For abstracts, see: William J. Gallagher, [Notes from] The Cecil Gazette and Farmers and Mechanics Advertiser, Aug. 23, 1834 - Feb. 14, 1835, and May 27, 1837 - Feb. 5, 184? [On Marriages and Deaths in Cecil County] (Richmond, CA: William J. Gallagher, 1950).


Microfilm Inventory
Microfilm Series

This information resource of the Maryland State Archives is presented here for fair use in the public domain. When this material is used, in whole or in part, proper citation and credit must be attributed to the Maryland State Archives. PLEASE NOTE: Rights assessment for associated source material is the responsibility of the user.


Tell Us What You Think About the Maryland State Archives Website


[ Archives' Home Page ||  All About Maryland ||  Maryland Manual On-Line ||  Reference & Research
Search the Archives ||  Education & Outreach ||  Archives of Maryland Online ]


Governor    General Assembly    Judiciary    Maryland.Gov   


© Copyright November 17, 2017 Maryland State Archives