Keywords
Collection #
Collection Name Collection #
Author Date
Description
Microfilm Number
Series Number

Prince Georges Post Collection

MSA SC 3329
Dates1935-1938
MediumMicrofilm
RestrictionsRESTRICTED: Do not circulate originals without the permission of the Director of Special Collections
StorageContact the Department of Special Collections for location.
Film Number(s)SCM 8524 - SCM 8526
Description
Newspaper, Prince Georges Post
History
(College Park: Prince George's County: Arley Ray Unger)

The Prince Georges Post began publication in 1932[?] and ceased May 13, 1976 [44th year, no. 8]. It was published weekly. Title history based on November 20, 1935 [v. 3, no. 1]. It was published at Hyattsville, March 5, 1937-1976. The newspaper absorbed the Prince Georgean (Mount Rainier: 1916); the Citizen (Cheverly); the Independent (Hyattsville: 1952), August 6, 1970; and the Star Leader (Waldorf: 1965) August 30, 1973 and was continued by the New Prince George's Post (Hyattsville: 1976).


Collection Inventory
Series 1: Miscellaneous
Microfilm Inventory
Microfilm Series

This information resource of the Maryland State Archives is presented here for fair use in the public domain. When this material is used, in whole or in part, proper citation and credit must be attributed to the Maryland State Archives. PLEASE NOTE: Rights assessment for associated source material is the responsibility of the user.


Tell Us What You Think About the Maryland State Archives Website


[ Archives' Home Page ||  All About Maryland ||  Maryland Manual On-Line ||  Reference & Research
Search the Archives ||  Education & Outreach ||  Archives of Maryland Online ]


Governor    General Assembly    Judiciary    Maryland.Gov   


© Copyright July 16, 2018 Maryland State Archives