Keywords
Collection #
Collection Name Collection #
Author Date
Description
Microfilm Number
Series Number

Sharp Street Memorial Church Collection

MSA SC 4010
Dates1825-1927
MediumMicrofilm
RestrictionsNo restrictions
StorageMicrofilm only
Film Number(s)SCM 3112 - SCM 3117
Description
Sharp Street Memorial Church, United Methodist, Baltimore Annual Conference, Baltimore North District, Baltimore City, Dolphin and Etting Streets: class book 1825-1841; church record 1872-1885, 1888-1891; class roll book 1864-1869, 1874, 1877, 1888; class leaders roll book 1896-1907; cemetery records (the cemetery is Mount Auburn) 1839-1901; cemetery lot sales 1872-1888; cemetery lot titles 1872-1885; cemetery lot owners book 1872-1893; minutes, Quarterly Conference 1880-1892; cash book, Board of Trustees 1863-1893; minutes and financial records, Board of Trustees 1882-1893, 1891-1911; rough minutes, Board of Trustees 1898-1905; minutes, Congregational Meeting 1896-1914; minutes, Board of Stewards 1887-1893, 1913-1917; treasurers book, Board of Stewards 1874-1880, 1894-1927; Henry Winter Davis Beneficial Association of Baltimore 1867-1898; subscription book, "Christian Progress" 1892; Bettye C. Thomas, "History of the Baltimore City Sharp Street Memorial Methodist Episcopal Church 1787-1920"

Collection Inventory
Series 1: Electronic Images
Microfilm Inventory
Microfilm Series

This web site is presented for reference purposes under the doctrine of fair use. When this material is used, in whole or in part, proper citation and credit must be attributed to the Maryland State Archives. PLEASE NOTE: The site may contain material from other sources which may be under copyright. Rights assessment, and full originating source citation, is the responsibility of the user.


Tell Us What You Think About the Maryland State Archives Website


[ Archives' Home Page ||  Maryland Manual Online ||  Reference & Research
Search the Archives ||  Education & Outreach ||  Archives of Maryland Online ]


Governor    General Assembly    Judiciary    Maryland.Gov   


© Copyright May 21, 2019 Maryland State Archives