Keywords
Collection #
Collection Name Collection #
Author Date
Description
Microfilm Number
Series Number

Item Information



Return to Collection Information

Return to Series Inventory
MSA SC 3178-1-1
CollectionBayside Charge Collection
Author
Dates1902-1967
MediumMicrofilm
Restrictions
StorageContact the Department of Special Collections for location.
Description
Bayside Charge, Easton District, Peninsula Annual Conference, Talbot County. Wittman Methodist Church (formerly Wittman Methodist Episcopal Church): membership and church record 1963-1967; historical record of permanent data 1921-1951; church record 1921-1951. Sherwood Methodist Church: membership and church record 1964-1967. Bozman Methodist Church (formerly Bozman and Neavitt Charge Methodist Episcopal Church): church record 1902-1967. Claiborne Methodist Church: membership record 1941-1964. Bayside Methodist Church (formerly Bayside and Tilghman Charge Methodist Episcopal Church): membership record 1921-1962; membership record (largely Sherwood congregation) 1921-1961. Bayside and Tilghman Charge Methodist Episcopal Church (after 1940, called Bayside and Tilghman Charge Methodist Church; after 1943, called Bayside Charge Methodist Church): historical record of permanent data 1921-1964; church record, Asbury, Bozman, Sherwood and Bayside congregations 1892-1959.

For related records see MSA SC 6168: Neavitt United Methodist Church Collection

This information resource of the Maryland State Archives is presented here for fair use in the public domain. When this material is used, in whole or in part, proper citation and credit must be attributed to the Maryland State Archives. PLEASE NOTE: Rights assessment for associated source material is the responsibility of the user.


Tell Us What You Think About the Maryland State Archives Website


[ Archives' Home Page ||  All About Maryland ||  Maryland Manual On-Line ||  Reference & Research
Search the Archives ||  Education & Outreach ||  Archives of Maryland Online ]


Governor    General Assembly    Judiciary    Maryland.Gov   


© Copyright July 20, 2018 Maryland State Archives