Collection #
Collection Name Collection #
Author Date
Microfilm Number
Series Number

Cambridge Chronicle Collection

MSA SC 1042
RestrictionsNo restrictions
Electronic only.

Originals from MSA SC 6044, on deposit from the Dorchester County Historical Society

(Cambridge, Dorchester County: Luther M. Scott) The Cambridge Chronicle began publication in 1822[?] and ceased April 2, 1825. It was published weekly. Title history based on December 25, 1824 [v. 2, no. 41]. Variant titles include the Cambridge Chronicle and Eastern Shore Advertiser. The newspaper was continued by the Cambridge Chronicle and E. Shore Advertiser (Cambridge: 1825).

Collection Inventory
Series 1: Electronic Images
Microfilm Inventory

This web site is presented for reference purposes under the doctrine of fair use. When this material is used, in whole or in part, proper citation and credit must be attributed to the Maryland State Archives. PLEASE NOTE: The site may contain material from other sources which may be under copyright. Rights assessment, and full originating source citation, is the responsibility of the user.

Tell Us What You Think About the Maryland State Archives Website

[ Archives' Home Page ||  Maryland Manual On-Line ||  Reference & Research
Search the Archives ||  Education & Outreach ||  Archives of Maryland Online ]

Governor    General Assembly    Judiciary    Maryland.Gov   

© Copyright February 29, 2024 Maryland State Archives