Keywords
Collection #
Collection Name Collection #
Author Date
Description
Microfilm Number
Series Number

Beacon Collection

MSA SC 6363
Dates1983 -
Mediumnewspaper
RestrictionsRESTRICTED: Collection in processing
StorageRolling Run
Description
Newspaper, the Beacon
History
(Lexington Park: Chesapeake Pub. Co.)

The Beacon began publication June 23, 1983 [v. 150, no. 9]. It was published 10 times yearly, beginning April 26, 1984; 20 times yearly, 1983-1984. The newspaper continues the Saint Mary's Beacon (Leonardtown: 1867).


This web site is presented for reference purposes under the doctrine of fair use. When this material is used, in whole or in part, proper citation and credit must be attributed to the Maryland State Archives. PLEASE NOTE: The site may contain material from other sources which may be under copyright. Rights assessment, and full originating source citation, is the responsibility of the user.


Tell Us What You Think About the Maryland State Archives Website


[ Archives' Home Page ||  Maryland Manual On-Line ||  Reference & Research
Search the Archives ||  Education & Outreach ||  Archives of Maryland Online ]


Governor    General Assembly    Judiciary    Maryland.Gov   


© Copyright July 23, 2024 Maryland State Archives